* We have recently extended our age acceptance to 23 years.
* We will do wellness visits and physicals up to that age. We feel that we can take care of our families better this way.
* Many of our children stay in the area and go to local college or university or work locally and like to continue coming to our clinic.
* We encourage abstinence, but will provide methods of family planning if needed.
* Other services for this age might include: acne, psychological issues (depression, anxiety), weight issues (usually an increase in weight), high lipids (hyperlipidemia), headaches, etc.
* Our family Nurse Practitioners can also do pap smears when required.
* Patients who are at risk for sexually transmitted diseases can also be checked.
* Of course, we will also continue to see ADHD patients. This way, those who need treatment for college or work can continue to get it.
* Patients can still be seen for their regular illnesses.
* Referrals can be done as needed.